Accounts Receivable Services
Why Is AR Follow-Up Essential
In Medical Billing For Healthcare Services?
denied claims and reopening them to get the maximum payment from insurance companies.
Why Outsource AR Services
Today, many medical providers find their medical practice growing in their monthly expenses but are not attaining the same progress in their recurring cash flow.
Unless exact and regular active accounts receivable follow up on the current billings is started, it is common to find a provider with excessive amounts in medical accounts receivable that are greater than 180 days outstanding.
Usually the volume of unpaid claims and the time it takes to research, correct, appeal, and re-file the claims will take much longer than estimated.
A limited number of staff dedicated to this task will not be able to accomplish the goal, which is to extensively reduce/eliminate the outstanding accounts receivable and collect as much money as possible in a short period of time.
We are Always Ready to Assist Our Clientsdeveloping Accounts Receibale processes and procedures
Account Receivable Services We Offer
- Right Medical Billing provides the following account receivable services to hospitals, emergency rooms, urgent cares, and Clinics.
After receiving client consent, we prepare bills and send them to the insurance companies.
- Record and account for revenue.
- Preparation and submission of periodic declarations.
- Cash received on client accounts and short country resolution.
- Customer-approved credit memos and refund cheques are issued.
- Keep the subsidiary receivables ledger up to date.
- Implement process changes that have been agreed upon by the customer.
- Applying received funds to customer accounts and resolving short-payment issues.