Allergy & Immunology Billing Services
Allergy and Immunology billing requires professional expertise in coding and billing for the services rendered. Different insurance companies treat allergy testing and medication differently, and what’s more. Medicare has an entirely different set of rules for billing for these services.
Not only do you run the risk of getting timely reimbursement, failing to follow the rules for billing for these services can result in litigation as well.
Medical Billing Services Expertise in Allergy and Immunology
Our billing and coding personnel understand the nuances of billing for Allergy and Immunology services. And our client base includes healthcare practices, hospitals, and medical billing companies across the 50 states. Our coders are proficient in ICD-9/10, CPT, HCPCS coding based on CMS and AMA guidelines and are certified by the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC).
Applying best practices for Allergy and Immunology Billing
We understand the challenges and issues in allergy and immunology billing, including serum caps and differences in the build-up and maintenance dosages. Our team assign the right codes for each treatment. WeCare RCM have expertise across the following disciplines of immunology billing, including:
- Classical Immunology
- Clinical Immunology
- Developmental Immunology
- Diagnostic Immunology
- Evolutionary Immunology
- Reproductive Immunology
With multiple years of experience supporting allergy and immunology practices, we reduce costs and risks while bringing you best-in-class teams that will help you achieve the following benefits.
- Certified by The American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC) has received training in most common Medical Coding Software.
- Successful in processing medical claims with most commercial insurance companies including UHC, WellPoint, Aetna, Humana BCBS, and Anthem, and government payers such as Medicare
- We understand the best practices in accounts receivable and denial management.
- Successful in working with Medicare and understand state-specific Medicaid Policies
- We reduce costs and help you achieve improved clinical and operational efficiency.